These are embryos called Blastocytes. They have been grown in an incubator for about 5 days.
This is an 8 cell embryo that needed just a little more time to fill in to what they call a lake.Welcome to Anjanel's & Corey's Ranch. We have Kodiak, Dakota, Crockett and Sadie in this Pack of Wild Things
5 comments:
Anjanel, Janine just told me about your exciting news! I'm pulling for you guys. Couldn't happen to a nicer person! I'm not on Face Book yet, but I'll probably have to take the plunge next fall when Kenz goes to college if I want to talk to her. However I have a blog too. So check it out and stay in touch!
That is AMAZING!!!! You are such a great sport! I'm rootin' for ya!
Anjanel, Looks great! I am praying for you everynight!! Call me when you are ready to trade:) Love ya!
I'm so glad you're sharing the process with us all. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.
Looks so good!!!! Very healthy. YOu sound so good. I am so glad that there is HOPE in you!!!! (and some lil embryos).
Happy Thanksgiving. I am grateful for you!
see ya, kara
Post a Comment