Thursday, November 19, 2009

Everything looks great.

We have 3 healthy embryos where they need to be. What a great day!!

It is good to be actively working towards having a family. The ultrasounds, dr. visits, daily shots, long road trips to Boise and then to Boise again are inconvient, painful and expensive. It is all worth it. Today we are doing everything we can to have a family. I feel grateful to have the opportunity to do this in vitro. We are very grateful and blessed to have family who have helped us and without that help we wouldn't be doing this amazing procedure. Thank you to everyone with your prayers and encouragement. Thanks to my clients who are understanding when I have needed to reschedule for blood tests and time off for the procedure.

We will know more on Sunday after Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Wendy Evans said...

Anjanel I am so excited for you guys! Yeah! I will keep you in our prayers I hope we hear good news from you soon:)

*WEST* said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!