I just finished wrapping 3 presents that Sadie unwrapped. Sadie is crazy for the Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy bar and the Mulberry Apple Marsala. She unwrapped the present, ripped the box open and put a few puncture marks in the Scentsy Bar.
We were at Petsmart and Saide picked out what she really wants for Christmas. A Guinea Pig!
My last post is really really old so here's a quick update. I went to Vegas with my Mother in Law and 2 Sister in Laws. After some fun shopping we saw PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. A quickie but a goodie trip.
Thanksgiving was great and the hightlight was playing the Xbox with Colton, Gage and Koda(Corey's Nephews). Even when Koda kept killing Corey and they were on the SAME TEAM. As if the holiday season isn't busy enough a flu/cold/sinus infection something or other has taken up time.
I had Jr. High Reunion. Corey thought it sounded silly but what a blast. I have not seen most of them since Hight School and it was amazing how lives have changed but personalities were not that different.
Merry Christmas and May God Bless Us, Everyone
2 comments:
We for sure need to have more get togethers. My boys LOVE when Corey comes they know they can get some good xbox playing in! Have a great night and LOVE you guys!
I've been craving a trip to Vegas and now that it's FREEZING I really want out and I think I'm even more stuck. I'd settle for another Utah trip :) good luck hiding presents from your bunch.
Post a Comment