Sunday, April 27, 2008

California Adventures, Disneyland, San Diego, Catalina, and Ensenada




Wow, what a trip. First to California Adventures where my mom had never been, then to Disneyland (Top Right Pic is on Splash Mountain). My nephew joined us there with his wife and 2 year old. Yes, I'm a great aunt. How cute she was, and she likes me alot!! I think it's because I I have hair color similair to her mom's. Then to see my brother and my neice Kristine. Then onto the ship for a cruise to San Diego, Catalina and Ensenada. We toured the San Diego Zoo. LOVED IT and recorded some of the meerkats for Dakota who loves Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. The top Left Pic is at the zoo in their little but breathtaking garden. Catalina was MY FAVORITE. I want to go back and get some hiking in. I went kayaking which is where I got the bottom right picture. Shopping was soooo fun. None of the same ol same ol shops you get in the mall. Ensenada was so much more that we expected. The wildflowers were in bloom and beautiful. The bottom left picture is of the ocean near La Bufadora, a blowhole. Just gorgeous country I never expected in Mexico, and of course fun shopping with haggling for better prices.

1 comment:

*WEST* said...

I say we all pack up and head out!!! It looks like you had so much fun and the pictures look like HEAVEN!